Sep 15, 2008

Want to learn what it takes to create or manage a cow/goat share program?

I'd desperately love to have a cow-share program in our area, but I also know it's not an easy thing for a producer to make happen. It involves legal issues and complications I can't even imagine, let alone understand. But now there's a way for consumers and producers to learn more about what is necessary to make these programs work. If you want to learn more it won't cost you anything but time.

A few weeks ago Bari, the local Weston Price rep, sent out information about an upcoming teleconference called Cow Share College and Goat Share University (I love the names). See the Cow-Share College flyer for more info.

I MUST GO! This is a series of three teleconferences; beginning, intermediate, and advanced. Each goes from 1:00 to 2:30 on consecutive Thursdays. The beginner class is on October 2nd, the intermediate class is on Oct 9th, and the advanced class is on October 16th. The classes have already been paid for and I can arrange space for up to 6 people to listen in and ask questions. If YOU FEEL YOU MUST GO, IT'S FREE.

If you want to get in on this great opportunity, contact me.

No comments: