Dec 1, 2009

'Tis the season for grass-fed beef raised by a Nevada family...Cowpool, anyone?


Now is the time to fill your family's freezer with local, grass-fed beef. My friends and I are experience cowpoolers so if you need some tips to start your own just contact me. I'll help in any way I can.

From my mailbox to you:

"Tis the season to cowpool! Especially if you'd like some premium grass-fed beef from Home Grown Nevada in Smith Valley. It's great for the barbecue or roasts and stews, and it's available in quarter, half, or whole. Cowpool and share with friends if your freezer is too full. The grass-finished beef is free of unnecessary hormones and antibiotics, and the cows live happy cow lives. Call Tina Smith, (775) 901-1631, to order for winter delivery. Call soon, as quantities are limited. Happy grass-fed beef does a body good!"

1 comment:

John Horn said...

Fantastic post that, truly, tells a great story of food. And, speaking of great food stories, one of the Correspondents for my blog, Historian Jim Clifford, just finished a great post about the story of food: http://bit.ly/76aQmC.

His food's name was Wilbur. Enjoy!